Becoming Spiritually Whole – Awakened to the “Fullness of Christ” Blessing - Wednesday, January 16th

Becoming Spiritually Whole – Awakened to the “Fullness of Christ” Blessing - Wednesday, January 16th

I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe. These are in accordance with the working of the strength of His might which He brought about in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places. Ephesians 1:18-20

Today's thoughts from today's verses:

In today’s Scripture the Apostle Paul tells the Ephesian believers how he prays for them. He begins by saying that he prays that “the eyes of your heart may be enlightened.” The Scriptures open the eyes of our understanding so that we grasp with clarity what it means for Christ to be the Savior of the world and why we absolutely need Christ as our Savior from sin. However, there is no opening of the eyes of our understanding in these ways without the opening of the eyes of our heart. For those who have truly come to Christ for Salvation, the Holy Spirit did the wonderful work of opening their hearts and minds so that they understood and embraced Christ and received the glorious gift of redemption.

In praying that the eyes of his reader’s hearts will be enlightened, the Apostle Paul is asking God to help them come to know, both in their understanding and experience, the fullness of Christ and all that is theirs because of the relationship they have with him through redemption. Fullness is the key thought here. The Ephesian believers have already received the gift of redemption in Christ. Paul is praying for a further work of the Holy Spirit so that they may enter more deeply and fully into all that they have in Christ.

As believers in Christ this is our need as well. Read the passage again and note the things that we have in Christ. Come before the Lord in Prayer and say each item you found in the passage (ex: “the hope of his calling”) and ask God to open the eyes of your heart in regard to it. Continue on in quietness before him and let God help you with both your understanding and experience of it.

Today's prayer response from today's thoughts:

Write out a description of your prayer experience today. Come back to it somewhere down the line and assess how God has been at work helping you enter more deeply and fully into all that you have in Christ.

197 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
Keep on working, great job!

Tue, May 7, 2019 @ 7:43 AM

2. wrote:
Hey! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for
this site? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because
I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform.

I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a
good platform.

Wed, May 8, 2019 @ 3:09 AM

3. wrote:
Right here is the perfect web site for anybody
who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I personally will
need to…HaHa). You certainly put a brand new spin on a subject which
has been written about for many years. Wonderful stuff, just excellent!

Fri, May 17, 2019 @ 11:02 AM

4. wrote:
An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend who had been conducting a little research on this.
And he in fact ordered me breakfast because I stumbled upon it for him...
lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!!

But yeah, thanx for spending the time to discuss this subject here on your site.

Tue, June 11, 2019 @ 6:21 PM

5. wrote:
Howdy! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a
quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading
your blog posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics?
Thanks!

Tue, July 16, 2019 @ 9:48 AM

6. wrote:
Thank you, I've just been searching for info approximately
this subject for a long time and yours is the greatest I have discovered so far.
But, what about the bottom line? Are you sure about the
supply?

Tue, July 23, 2019 @ 9:41 AM

7. wrote:
Excellent post. Keep writing such kind of info on your blog.

Im really impressed by your blog.
Hey there, You have performed a great job. I will definitely digg it and in my
view recommend to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this site.

Wed, July 31, 2019 @ 4:38 PM

8. wrote:
You really make it seem really easy with your presentation however I to find this matter to be really
one thing that I feel I might by no means understand.

It sort of feels too complex and very huge for me.
I am taking a look forward to your next post, I'll attempt to get the hold of it!

Tue, August 13, 2019 @ 6:09 PM

9. wrote:
Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to
no back up. Do you have any solutions to prevent hackers?

Sun, October 13, 2019 @ 11:57 AM

10. wrote:
Can you tell us more about this? I'd want to find out more details.

Wed, October 16, 2019 @ 9:08 AM

11. wrote:
Definitely imagine that which you stated. Your favourite justification appeared
to be at the net the easiest thing to take into account of.

I say to you, I definitely get annoyed whilst folks think about issues that they
just do not recognize about. You controlled to hit the nail
upon the top and also defined out the whole thing with no
need side effect , other people can take a signal.
Will probably be again to get more. Thanks

Wed, October 16, 2019 @ 9:14 AM

12. wrote:
Someone essentially help to make seriously articles I might state.
That is the first time I frequented your web page
and so far? I amazed with the research you made to create this particular put up
incredible. Great activity!

Wed, October 16, 2019 @ 9:36 AM

13. wrote:
I got this website from my pal who told me on the topic of this website and
now this time I am visiting this website and
reading very informative articles or reviews at this place.

Wed, October 16, 2019 @ 9:41 AM

14. wrote:
Good article! We will be linking to this particularly great article on our website.
Keep up the great writing.

Wed, October 16, 2019 @ 10:57 AM

15. wrote:
I think the admin of this web site is genuinely working hard in support of his web site, since here every data
is quality based stuff.

Wed, October 16, 2019 @ 12:12 PM

16. wrote:
Hello, i think that i saw you visited my site so i
came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to improve my site!I
suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

Wed, October 16, 2019 @ 1:15 PM

17. wrote:
I every time used to read article in news papers but now as I
am a user of net therefore from now I am using net for
articles, thanks to web.

Thu, October 17, 2019 @ 1:44 AM

18. wrote:
Great information. Lucky me I discovered your website by accident (stumbleupon).

I have book marked it for later!

Thu, October 17, 2019 @ 7:27 PM

19. wrote:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your
efforts and I will be waiting for your next post
thank you once again.

Sun, October 20, 2019 @ 5:26 AM

20. wrote:
Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.
I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful
information. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.

Sun, October 20, 2019 @ 5:32 AM

21. wrote:
Awesome! Its in fact amazing post, I have got much clear
idea concerning from this post.

Sun, October 20, 2019 @ 8:36 AM

22. wrote:
Hey There. I found your blog the usage of msn. This is a very smartly written article.

I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your helpful information. Thanks
for the post. I will definitely return.

Tue, October 22, 2019 @ 4:30 PM

23. wrote:
I like it when folks come together and share views.

Great website, keep it up!

Wed, October 23, 2019 @ 8:21 AM

24. wrote:
Everyone loves what you guys are usually up too.

This type of clever work and coverage! Keep up the very good works guys I've you guys to my own blogroll.

Wed, October 23, 2019 @ 7:25 PM

25. wrote:
Great article. I will be dealing with a few of these issues as
well..

Sat, October 26, 2019 @ 11:55 PM

26. wrote:
These are really enormous ideas in regarding blogging.
You have touched some good factors here. Any way keep up wrinting.

Wed, October 30, 2019 @ 6:19 PM

27. wrote:
Right now it sounds like BlogEngine is the best blogging platform available right now.
(from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Fri, November 1, 2019 @ 5:28 AM

28. wrote:
I want to to thank you for this fantastic read!! I certainly loved every bit of it.

I have you book marked to look at new things you post…

Fri, November 1, 2019 @ 6:51 PM

29. wrote:
First off I want to say great blog! I had a quick question that
I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear
your mind prior to writing. I've had a tough time clearing my mind in getting my ideas
out there. I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted simply just trying to figure
out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Cheers!

Fri, November 8, 2019 @ 5:45 AM

30. wrote:
What's up Dear, are you actually visiting this web site regularly, if so
then you will without doubt obtain pleasant knowledge.

Sat, November 16, 2019 @ 9:25 AM

31. wrote:
If you are going for best contents like myself, simply visit this site every
day for the reason that it provides quality contents,
thanks

Mon, November 18, 2019 @ 1:40 AM

32. wrote:
Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up and also
the rest of the site is very good.

Sun, November 24, 2019 @ 12:22 PM

33. wrote:
Why people still make use of to read news papers when in this technological world everything is available on web?

Tue, December 31, 2019 @ 7:12 PM

34. wrote:
This article is in fact a pleasant one it assists
new the web users, who are wishing for blogging.

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 10:55 PM

35. wrote:
Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account
it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?

Sat, February 1, 2020 @ 6:50 PM

36. wrote:
Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to mention that I have truly
enjoyed surfing around your weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing in your feed and I'm
hoping you write again soon!

Thu, February 6, 2020 @ 6:30 PM

37. wrote:
Thanks for your marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you
may be a great author. I will remember to bookmark your blog
and will come back very soon. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great job, have a
nice day!

Sat, February 8, 2020 @ 9:22 AM

38. wrote:
Howdy! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok.
I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.

Sat, February 8, 2020 @ 9:55 AM

39. wrote:
I visited several websites but the audio feature for audio songs existing at this site is
really marvelous.

Sat, February 8, 2020 @ 9:59 AM

40. wrote:
Your style is very unique in comparison to other people I've
read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you have the
opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this site.

Sat, February 8, 2020 @ 10:18 AM

41. wrote:
Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar
one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam comments?

If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?
I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any support is very much appreciated.

Sat, February 8, 2020 @ 10:20 AM

42. wrote:
Remarkable issues here. I'm very happy to look your article.

Thanks so much and I'm taking a look ahead to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?

Sat, February 8, 2020 @ 10:39 AM

43. wrote:
Hi there, every time i used to check weblog posts here early in the daylight,
as i love to gain knowledge of more and more.

Sat, February 8, 2020 @ 10:47 AM

44. wrote:
I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this
website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
Plz answer back as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from.
many thanks

Sat, February 8, 2020 @ 10:49 AM

45. wrote:
Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article post.

I like to write a little comment to support you.

Sat, February 8, 2020 @ 10:53 AM

46. wrote:
Very energetic blog, I liked that bit. Will there be a part
2?

Sat, February 8, 2020 @ 11:19 AM

47. wrote:
I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I
will bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently.
I'm quite certain I will learn many new stuff right here! Good luck
for the next!

Sat, February 8, 2020 @ 11:23 AM

48. wrote:
Hello! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your
site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when browsing from my
iphone. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to fix this
problem. If you have any recommendations, please share.
With thanks!

Sat, February 8, 2020 @ 11:30 AM

49. wrote:
I visited many blogs except the audio feature for audio songs current at this site is really wonderful.

Sat, February 8, 2020 @ 11:31 AM

50. wrote:
If some one desires to be updated with most recent technologies therefore he must be pay a
quick visit this site and be up to date all the time.

Sat, February 8, 2020 @ 11:48 AM

51. wrote:
I like it when folks come together and share ideas. Great website, keep
it up!

Sat, February 8, 2020 @ 11:48 AM

52. wrote:
Greetings, I do believe your website may be having internet browser
compatibility problems. When I look at your blog in Safari,
it looks fine however when opening in Internet Explorer, it's got some
overlapping issues. I merely wanted to give you a quick heads up!

Aside from that, fantastic website!

Sat, February 8, 2020 @ 11:59 AM

53. wrote:
Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your post is just
spectacular and i could assume you're an expert on this subject.
Well with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post.
Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.

Sat, February 8, 2020 @ 12:08 PM

54. wrote:
We stumbled over here from a different web address and thought I might as
well check things out. I like what I see so i
am just following you. Look forward to looking at your web page again.

Sat, February 8, 2020 @ 12:16 PM

55. wrote:
Does your site have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to send you an e-mail.
I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing.

Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

Sat, February 8, 2020 @ 12:47 PM

56. wrote:
Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the easiest thing to be
aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly don't know about.

You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined
out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal.

Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Sat, February 8, 2020 @ 12:52 PM

57. wrote:
What's up, just wanted to say, I liked this post. It was helpful.
Keep on posting!

Sat, February 8, 2020 @ 1:02 PM

58. wrote:
I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post's to be exactly what I'm looking for.
Would you offer guest writers to write content for yourself?
I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write
with regards to here. Again, awesome site!

Sat, February 8, 2020 @ 1:24 PM

59. wrote:
Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your
blog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feeds and
even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

Sat, February 8, 2020 @ 1:41 PM

60. wrote:
What's up to every one, since I am genuinely eager of reading this website's post to be updated regularly.
It consists of nice stuff.

Sat, February 8, 2020 @ 1:56 PM

61. wrote:
When some one searches for his essential thing, thus he/she wishes to be available that in detail, thus
that thing is maintained over here.

Sat, February 8, 2020 @ 2:01 PM

62. wrote:
Currently it looks like Wordpress is the preferred blogging platform available right
now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?

Sat, February 8, 2020 @ 2:07 PM

63. wrote:
Having read this I thought it was extremely enlightening.
I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this information together.

I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and leaving comments.
But so what, it was still worth it!

Sat, February 8, 2020 @ 2:35 PM

64. wrote:
Excellent post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject?

I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more.
Cheers!

Sat, February 8, 2020 @ 2:46 PM

65. wrote:
I am not sure where you are getting your information, but great
topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
Thanks for wonderful information I was looking for this info for
my mission.

Sun, February 9, 2020 @ 5:50 AM

66. wrote:
You should be a part of a contest for one of the highest quality sites on the web.
I most certainly will highly recommend this site!

Sun, February 9, 2020 @ 6:03 AM

67. wrote:
Hello I am so excited I found your weblog, I really found you by
accident, while I was looking on Aol for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a marvelous post and a all round exciting blog (I also
love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added in your
RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read
a lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.

Sun, February 9, 2020 @ 6:04 AM

68. wrote:
Heya! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?

My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to
no backup. Do you have any methods to protect against hackers?

Sun, February 9, 2020 @ 6:12 AM

69. wrote:
I pay a visit everyday a few websites and sites to read articles,
however this blog gives feature based writing.

Sun, February 9, 2020 @ 6:36 AM

70. wrote:
Hello to all, how is all, I think every one
is getting more from this site, and your views are nice in favor of
new users.

Sun, February 9, 2020 @ 6:37 AM

71. wrote:
Just want to say your article is as surprising. The clearness on your publish is simply cool and i can think you're an expert on this subject.
Fine with your permission let me to seize your RSS feed to keep up to date with imminent post.

Thank you a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

Sun, February 9, 2020 @ 6:41 AM

72. wrote:
It's amazing to go to see this web page and reading the views of all mates
regarding this post, while I am also keen of getting familiarity.

Sun, February 9, 2020 @ 6:48 AM

73. wrote:
I just like the helpful information you supply on your
articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and take a look at once more here frequently.
I am relatively certain I'll be informed plenty of new stuff proper here!
Best of luck for the next!

Sun, February 9, 2020 @ 6:51 AM

74. wrote:
WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for
yajuge.com

Sun, February 9, 2020 @ 7:00 AM

75. wrote:
Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and
I'm impressed! Very helpful information specifically the last part :
) I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this particular
information for a very long time. Thank you and best
of luck.

Sun, February 9, 2020 @ 7:13 AM

76. wrote:
I want to to thank you for this great read!! I absolutely enjoyed every little
bit of it. I have got you saved as a favorite to look at new stuff you post…

Sun, February 9, 2020 @ 7:38 AM

77. wrote:
WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for 워터 프론트 카지노

Sun, February 9, 2020 @ 7:41 AM

78. wrote:
When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added
I get several emails with the same comment. Is there any
way you can remove me from that service? Cheers!

Sun, February 9, 2020 @ 7:45 AM

79. wrote:
Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine
Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted
keywords but I'm not seeing very good success.

If you know of any please share. Thanks!

Sun, February 9, 2020 @ 8:01 AM

80. wrote:
Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my
twitter group? There's a lot of folks that I think would
really appreciate your content. Please let me know.
Thank you

Sun, February 9, 2020 @ 8:16 AM

81. wrote:
Howdy would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with?

I'm going to start my own blog soon but I'm having a hard time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and
Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

Sun, February 9, 2020 @ 8:56 AM

82. wrote:
Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective.
A lot of times it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between usability and appearance.

I must say you've done a superb job with this.
Also, the blog loads very fast for me on Opera. Outstanding Blog!

Sun, February 9, 2020 @ 9:20 AM

83. wrote:
What's up, after reading this amazing post i am as well cheerful to
share my knowledge here with mates.

Sun, February 9, 2020 @ 9:29 AM

84. wrote:
Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your articles?
I mean, what you say is valuable and all. But think
of if you added some great images or videos to give your posts more, "pop"!
Your content is excellent but with images and clips,
this site could certainly be one of the greatest in its field.

Awesome blog!

Thu, February 13, 2020 @ 1:21 PM

85. wrote:
Keep this going please, great job!

Thu, February 13, 2020 @ 3:02 PM

86. wrote:
Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything.
Nevertheless just imagine if you added some
great pictures or videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content
is excellent but with images and clips, this blog could certainly
be one of the very best in its niche. Very good blog!

Thu, February 20, 2020 @ 8:59 AM

87. wrote:
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your further write ups thank you once
again.

Tue, March 3, 2020 @ 11:36 PM

88. wrote:
I've learn several just right stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting.
I wonder how so much effort you place to create
this sort of fantastic informative web site.

Mon, March 9, 2020 @ 11:11 PM

89. wrote:
It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is
time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could
I want to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions.
Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.

I want to read more things about it!

Mon, March 9, 2020 @ 11:13 PM

90. wrote:
Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the net the
easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you,
I definitely get irked while people think about worries that they plainly don't know about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing
without having side-effects , people can take a signal.
Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Mon, March 9, 2020 @ 11:20 PM

91. wrote:
Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after going
through many of the posts I realized it's new to me.
Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I discovered it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!

Mon, March 9, 2020 @ 11:38 PM

92. wrote:
Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article. I like to write a little comment to support you.

Mon, March 9, 2020 @ 11:40 PM

93. wrote:
I wanted to thank you for this fantastic read!!
I absolutely enjoyed every little bit of it. I have you book marked to look
at new things you post…

Tue, March 10, 2020 @ 12:00 AM

94. wrote:
Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i got here to go back
the desire?.I'm trying to in finding issues to improve my
site!I assume its ok to make use of some of your ideas!!

Tue, March 10, 2020 @ 1:24 AM

95. wrote:
If you would like to take a great deal from this post then you have to apply such methods to your
won webpage.

Tue, March 10, 2020 @ 2:53 AM

96. wrote:
If you would like to grow your knowledge simply keep visiting this
web page and be updated with the most up-to-date gossip
posted here.

Tue, March 10, 2020 @ 3:07 AM

97. wrote:
I always emailed this web site post page to all my associates,
because if like to read it next my links will too.

Tue, March 10, 2020 @ 3:42 AM

98. wrote:
I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently.

I am quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here!
Good luck for the next!

Tue, March 10, 2020 @ 4:02 AM

99. wrote:
If you desire to take a good deal from this article then you have to apply such
methods to your won webpage.

Tue, March 10, 2020 @ 4:03 AM

100. wrote:
Thankfulness to my father who told me regarding this weblog, this webpage
is actually awesome.

Tue, March 10, 2020 @ 4:04 AM

101. wrote:
Pretty! This has been an incredibly wonderful post. Thanks
for supplying this info.

Tue, March 10, 2020 @ 4:41 AM

102. wrote:
Excellent blog here! Also your site loads up very fast! What web host are you using?

Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my website loaded
up as quickly as yours lol

Tue, March 10, 2020 @ 5:37 AM

103. wrote:
Amazing! This blog looks just like my old one!
It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

Tue, March 10, 2020 @ 6:02 AM

104. wrote:
Hello to every one, since I am in fact eager of
reading this web site's post to be updated regularly.

It carries good information.

Tue, March 10, 2020 @ 6:04 AM

105. wrote:
What i don't understood is if truth be told how you are not really much more
smartly-preferred than you may be right now. You're so intelligent.
You know thus significantly in the case of this matter, produced me
in my view imagine it from a lot of numerous angles. Its like women and men aren't interested except it is something to accomplish with
Woman gaga! Your own stuffs great. At all times take care of it up!

Tue, March 10, 2020 @ 6:34 AM

106. wrote:
Everything published was actually very logical. But, what about this?
what if you typed a catchier post title? I ain't suggesting your information isn't good., however suppose you added something to possibly grab people's attention?
I mean Becoming Spiritually Whole – Awakened to the “Fullness of Christ” Blessing - Wednesday, January 16th |
Cape Cod Church is kinda vanilla. You could glance at Yahoo's home page
and see how they write post headlines to get viewers to click.
You might add a video or a related pic or two
to get readers interested about what you've written. In my opinion, it could bring your blog a little livelier.

Tue, March 10, 2020 @ 6:55 AM

107. wrote:
Hello there I am so glad I found your site, I
really found you by error, while I was looking on Askjeeve for something else, Regardless I am here
now and would just like to say thank you for a
fantastic post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t
have time to browse it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep
up the great b.

Tue, March 10, 2020 @ 7:51 AM

108. wrote:
certainly like your website however you have to take a look at the spelling
on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it
very troublesome to tell the reality however I will certainly come again again.

Tue, March 10, 2020 @ 8:14 AM

109. wrote:
Thanks to my father who shared with me on the topic of this webpage, this website is truly amazing.

Tue, March 10, 2020 @ 8:37 AM

110. wrote:
Keep on working, great job!

Tue, March 10, 2020 @ 8:39 AM

111. wrote:
Hi would you mind stating which blog platform you're using?
I'm looking to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a
tough time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.

The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.
P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

Tue, March 10, 2020 @ 10:06 AM

112. wrote:
Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
Anyway I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement
you access consistently fast.

Tue, March 10, 2020 @ 11:06 PM

113. wrote:
bookmarked!!, I like your site!

Tue, March 10, 2020 @ 11:12 PM

114. wrote:
I have read so many posts regarding the blogger lovers but this article is truly a fastidious piece of writing, keep
it up.

Tue, March 10, 2020 @ 11:46 PM

115. wrote:
Just desire to say your article is as astounding. The clarity for your publish is just cool and i can assume you are
an expert on this subject. Fine along with your permission allow
me to clutch your RSS feed to keep updated with drawing close post.
Thanks 1,000,000 and please carry on the enjoyable work.

Tue, March 10, 2020 @ 11:51 PM

116. wrote:
Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly.
I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it
in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

Tue, March 10, 2020 @ 11:54 PM

117. wrote:
This blog was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found
something that helped me. Many thanks!

Wed, March 11, 2020 @ 12:01 AM

118. wrote:
I always spent my half an hour to read this blog's articles or
reviews daily along with a mug of coffee.

Wed, March 11, 2020 @ 12:14 AM

119. wrote:
obviously like your web-site however you need to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts.
Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it
very bothersome to inform the truth then again I will surely
come again again.

Wed, March 11, 2020 @ 12:19 AM

120. wrote:
Howdy! I understand this is sort of off-topic however I
needed to ask. Does managing a well-established website like yours require a massive amount
work? I'm completely new to running a blog however I do write in my diary everyday.
I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share
my personal experience and feelings online. Please
let me know if you have any kind of recommendations or tips for new
aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!

Wed, March 11, 2020 @ 12:19 AM

121. wrote:
Hi, after reading this remarkable article i am
as well glad to share my knowledge here with colleagues.

Wed, March 11, 2020 @ 12:54 AM

122. wrote:
This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!!
Finally I've found something which helped me.
Appreciate it!

Wed, March 11, 2020 @ 1:07 AM

123. wrote:
Why people still make use of to read news papers when in this technological globe the whole thing is existing on net?

Wed, March 11, 2020 @ 1:09 AM

124. wrote:
Can you tell us more about this? I'd want to find out some additional information.

Wed, March 11, 2020 @ 2:13 AM

125. wrote:
We stumbled over here different web page and thought I may as well check things out.
I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to looking into
your web page repeatedly.

Wed, March 11, 2020 @ 2:22 AM

126. wrote:
I have read so many content regarding the blogger lovers except this piece of writing is in fact a nice paragraph,
keep it up.

Wed, March 11, 2020 @ 2:39 AM

127. wrote:
I blog frequently and I truly thank you for
your content. This article has really peaked my interest.
I'm going to bookmark your blog and keep checking for new details about once a week.

I opted in for your RSS feed as well.

Wed, March 11, 2020 @ 2:47 AM

128. wrote:
You actually make it seem really easy together with your presentation however I to find this
matter to be really one thing that I believe I would never understand.
It seems too complicated and extremely extensive for me.
I'm taking a look forward in your next submit, I
will attempt to get the hold of it!

Wed, March 11, 2020 @ 2:47 AM

129. wrote:
Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I
appreciate you writing this write-up and the rest of the site is really
good.

Wed, March 11, 2020 @ 3:02 AM

130. wrote:
Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem to be running
off the screen in Ie. I'm not sure if this is
a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'd
post to let you know. The design look great though!
Hope you get the problem resolved soon. Kudos

Wed, March 11, 2020 @ 3:36 AM

131. wrote:
Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this
blog. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's challenging to
get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual
appearance. I must say that you've done a great job with this.

Also, the blog loads extremely fast for me
on Safari. Exceptional Blog!

Wed, March 11, 2020 @ 3:36 AM

132. wrote:
I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is
required to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a
pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% positive.
Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Appreciate it

Wed, March 11, 2020 @ 3:49 AM

133. wrote:
Hiya very cool site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing ..
I'll bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally?
I'm happy to search out a lot of useful info right here in the put up, we'd like develop extra techniques in this regard,
thanks for sharing. . . . . .

Wed, March 11, 2020 @ 3:51 AM

134. wrote:
Yes! Finally something about www.o-l-o-v-o.com.

Wed, March 11, 2020 @ 3:55 AM

135. wrote:
hello there and thank you for your information – I have definitely picked up anything new from
right here. I did however expertise some technical points using this web site, as I experienced
to reload the website a lot of times previous to I
could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK?
Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will very
frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your high quality score if advertising and
marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my email and could look out for much more of your respective exciting
content. Make sure you update this again very soon.

Wed, March 11, 2020 @ 4:06 AM

136. wrote:
If you want to get a good deal from this paragraph then you
have to apply these methods to your won blog.

Wed, March 11, 2020 @ 4:39 AM

137. wrote:
I do not even know how I stopped up here, but I assumed this publish used to be great.
I don't recognize who you might be however definitely you're going to a well-known blogger if you happen to aren't already.
Cheers!

Wed, March 11, 2020 @ 4:40 AM

138. wrote:
You could definitely see your expertise in the article you
write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe.
At all times follow your heart.

Wed, March 11, 2020 @ 5:20 AM

139. wrote:
Quality articles or reviews is the crucial to interest the people to go to see the web page, that's what
this web site is providing.

Wed, March 11, 2020 @ 6:13 AM

140. wrote:
Great weblog right here! Additionally your site a lot up very fast!

What web host are you using? Can I am getting your associate hyperlink in your host?

I wish my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

Wed, March 11, 2020 @ 6:41 AM

141. wrote:
Aw, this was a really good post. Taking a few minutes
and actual effort to make a superb article… but what can I say… I
put things off a lot and never seem to get anything done.

Wed, March 11, 2020 @ 7:14 AM

142. wrote:
WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by
searching for 룰렛 게임

Wed, March 11, 2020 @ 7:20 AM

143. wrote:
all the time i used to read smaller articles or reviews
that also clear their motive, and that is also happening
with this piece of writing which I am reading here.

Wed, March 11, 2020 @ 7:24 AM

144. wrote:
Hi, its good post on the topic of media print, we all know media is a great source of facts.

Wed, March 11, 2020 @ 7:33 AM

145. wrote:
Hi there to every body, it's my first visit of this weblog; this weblog contains remarkable and genuinely fine
data in favor of visitors.

Wed, March 11, 2020 @ 7:57 AM

146. wrote:
I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this blog.

I am hoping to see the same high-grade content from you later
on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me
to get my own website now ;)

Thu, March 12, 2020 @ 5:22 AM

147. wrote:
Can you tell us more about this? I'd like to find out
some additional information.

Thu, March 12, 2020 @ 5:43 AM

148. wrote:
Hello there, I think your site could possibly be
having browser compatibility problems. When I look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping issues.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other than that,
fantastic site!

Thu, March 12, 2020 @ 6:11 AM

149. wrote:
This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found
something which helped me. Appreciate it!

Thu, March 12, 2020 @ 6:54 AM

150. wrote:
I want to to thank you for this good read!! I absolutely loved every little bit of it.
I have got you saved as a favorite to look at
new things you post…

Thu, March 12, 2020 @ 7:01 AM

151. wrote:
Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that
I've really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. In any
case I will be subscribing for your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

Thu, March 12, 2020 @ 7:04 AM

152. wrote:
If you want to take much from this article then you have to apply such techniques to
your won website.

Thu, March 12, 2020 @ 7:06 AM

153. wrote:
Hey are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own. Do you require any html coding expertise to make your own blog?
Any help would be really appreciated!

Thu, March 12, 2020 @ 7:07 AM

154. wrote:
Hi there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using?
I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm having a hard time making
a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and
Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems
different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.
P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

Thu, March 12, 2020 @ 7:20 AM

155. wrote:
Wow, fantastic blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is magnificent, as well
as the content!

Thu, March 12, 2020 @ 7:51 AM

156. wrote:
I really like what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and exposure!
Keep up the very good works guys I've you guys to my own blogroll.

Thu, March 12, 2020 @ 8:08 AM

157. wrote:
I'm not sure exactly why but this blog is loading incredibly slow for me.
Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my
end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

Thu, March 12, 2020 @ 8:40 PM

158. wrote:
Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to help
with SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted
keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains. If
you know of any please share. Thanks!

Thu, March 12, 2020 @ 10:58 PM

159. wrote:
Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words
in your post seem to be running off the screen in Firefox.
I'm not sure if this is a format issue or
something to do with browser compatibility but I thought
I'd post to let you know. The design and style look great though!
Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Thanks

Thu, March 12, 2020 @ 11:23 PM

160. wrote:
Hey very nice blog!

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 12:29 AM

161. wrote:
I do not know whether it's just me or if everybody else experiencing issues
with your site. It appears like some of the text within your content are running off the
screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as
well? This might be a issue with my browser because I've
had this happen before. Thank you

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 12:36 AM

162. wrote:
If you want to get much from this piece of
writing then you have to apply these methods to your won blog.

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 12:43 AM

163. wrote:
At this time it seems like BlogEngine is the preferred blogging platform
available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 12:58 AM

164. wrote:
It's actually a nice and useful piece of information.
I am happy that you just shared this useful information with us.
Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 1:33 AM

165. wrote:
Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 1:41 AM

166. wrote:
My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's to be precisely what I'm looking for.
Do you offer guest writers to write content in your case? I wouldn't
mind creating a post or elaborating on a number of
the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome blog!

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 2:42 AM

167. wrote:
Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with?
I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a
difficult time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 2:51 AM

168. wrote:
Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content.
Please let me know. Cheers

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 3:19 AM

169. wrote:
Thanks a lot for sharing this with all people you actually realize
what you're speaking about! Bookmarked. Kindly also talk over with my web site
=). We may have a hyperlink change contract between us

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 3:42 AM

170. wrote:
It's remarkable in favor of me to have a web site, which is good
for my know-how. thanks admin

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 4:03 AM

171. wrote:
Yes! Finally something about 트럼프 카지노 사이트.

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 4:11 AM

172. wrote:
My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was totally right.
This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this info!

Thanks!

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 4:22 AM

173. wrote:
I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet people, its really really pleasant paragraph on building up new website.

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 4:54 AM

174. wrote:
Does your site have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but,
I'd like to shoot you an e-mail. I've got some creative
ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 6:10 AM

175. wrote:
Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a few months
of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any methods
to stop hackers?

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 7:50 AM

176. wrote:
It's difficult to find well-informed people for this subject,
however, you sound like you know what you're talking about!
Thanks

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 8:10 AM

177. wrote:
Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew
of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter
updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and
was hoping maybe you would have some experience with
something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything.
I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward
to your new updates.

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 12:07 PM

178. wrote:
At this time I am ready to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming over again to read
further news.

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 12:08 PM

179. wrote:
Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your article
seem to be running off the screen in Opera. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but
I thought I'd post to let you know. The design look great though!

Hope you get the problem resolved soon. Thanks

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 12:56 PM

180. wrote:
What i don't realize is in fact how you are no longer actually a lot more well-liked than you might be now.

You're very intelligent. You recognize therefore
significantly relating to this topic, made me in my view believe
it from numerous various angles. Its like women and men are not interested unless it is one thing to accomplish with Woman gaga!
Your personal stuffs outstanding. At all times maintain it up!

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 1:42 PM

181. wrote:
Hi, yeah this piece of writing is actually pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging.
thanks.

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 1:53 PM

182. wrote:
If you are going for finest contents like myself, simply pay a quick visit this web
site all the time since it presents quality contents, thanks

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 2:31 PM

183. wrote:
Fabulous, what a blog it is! This weblog provides valuable
information to us, keep it up.

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 2:34 PM

184. wrote:
I am sure this article has touched all the internet
people, its really really good piece of writing on building up new web site.

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 2:57 PM

185. wrote:
Hello, for all time i used to check web site posts here early in the break of day,
since i like to gain knowledge of more and more.

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 3:13 PM

186. wrote:
Hello, just wanted to say, I enjoyed this article.
It was practical. Keep on posting!

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 3:16 PM

187. wrote:
Hi mates, its wonderful piece of writing about
teachingand entirely defined, keep it up all the time.

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 4:13 PM

188. wrote:
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say
that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case
I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 4:33 PM

189. wrote:
I could not resist commenting. Perfectly written!

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 11:27 PM

190. wrote:
Good way of explaining, and good paragraph to obtain information concerning
my presentation subject, which i am going to convey in institution of higher education.

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 11:31 PM

191. wrote:
Hello Dear, are you actually visiting this site regularly, if so
after that you will without doubt take nice knowledge.

Sat, March 14, 2020 @ 5:01 AM

192. wrote:
Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have
really loved surfing around your blog posts.
In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and
I'm hoping you write once more soon!

Sat, March 14, 2020 @ 5:32 AM

193. wrote:
If you are going for finest contents like me, just pay a visit this web site every day
for the reason that it offers feature contents, thanks

Sat, March 14, 2020 @ 5:33 AM

194. wrote:
I used to be suggested this web site by way of my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such unique
about my trouble. You're incredible! Thanks!

Wed, March 18, 2020 @ 6:00 PM

195. wrote:
I loved this post! i read your blog pretty often, and
you're constantly coming out with a lot of great stuff.
I shared this on my fb, and my followers really liked it.
Continue the very good work :)

Fri, March 27, 2020 @ 11:35 AM

196. wrote:
Ahaa, its nice conversation concerning this post at this place
at this blog, I have read all that, so now
me also commenting at this place.

Sat, April 4, 2020 @ 8:23 AM

197. wrote:
Thank you for your site post. Jones and I are actually
saving to buy a new guide on this matter and your article has made
us to save our money. Your opinions really solved all our issues.

In fact, greater than what we had thought of just before we ran into your excellent blog.
My partner and i no longer have doubts including a troubled
mind because you have attended to our own needs above.
Thanks

Fri, August 14, 2020 @ 7:29 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.