Youth Director/Pastor Position
Cape Cod Church is adding to our ministry team!
Cape Cod Church is seeking to add a leader to our Youth Ministry team whose primary focus will be Sr. High Youth (9th-12th grade). This is a full-time position with benefits.
Contact Us: Interested individuals should email a letter of interest and/or resume to the following.
Cape Cod Church - C/O Pastor Ben Feldott
Cape Cod Church:
Cape Cod Church is a large (1000+ weekly) growing church located in Falmouth, MA on Cape Cod committed to reaching our region for Christ and leading them to live fully for Christ. We value working together with other churches in our region, and serving our community. We believe that we Live Fully when we experience Christ's love and live fully for him.
Cape Cod Church was founded as a Baptist church with a contemporary approach to ministry and a tangible commitment to the work of Christ and ministry of the Bible. Our ministry is focused on reaching unchurched people (over 50% of visitors say they were not attending church before attending CCC) and inspiring them to live fully for Christ. We create opportunities for people to grow in their faith, build relationships, and serve one another. (For more information explore capecodchurch.com)
The LOFT – Youth Ministry:
The LOFT is the youth ministry of Cape Cod Church (and the name of our Student Center). The LOFT reaches youth who attend CCC with their families and youth with no family connection to the church. Through weekly LOFT services, activities, small groups, and youth camps we seek to invest in young people, developing next generation Christian leaders.
The LOFT teen center is a dedicated (3k sqft) youth center that includes cafe’, small group meeting room, games areas, and large group meeting space. Outdoors spaces include athletic fields, basketball court, and large bonfire pit area. The LOFT is designed to attract and engage young people while supporting our overall ministry efforts.
Student Leader Search Highlights:
Some of the things we are looking for in this team member:
- Faith: A deep personal relationship with Christ and appropriate alignment with CCC beliefs and values.
- Growth: Eager to grow in ministry – this position represents an excellent opportunity to learn and grow in overall ministry experience. At Cape Cod Church we are committed to developing young men and women into the ministry leaders God has called them to be.
- Leadership: Proven ability to attract, lead, and interact with youth and manage a high energy program that includes, weekly group gatherings, small group studies, special events, camps, etc.
- Preaching: Ability to communicate relevant and biblical truth to youth, informing and inspiring.
- Love: Ministry flows from a love for the people we lead.
- Teamwork: Able to develop and lead a team of volunteers and work alongside other youth staff.
- Preparation: An appropriate degree in ministry/biblical studies.
- More: We know every leader is an individual and we want to see their unique gifts and interests explored and expressed across the whole church ministry.
- Will be part of an overall ministry staff of 10+ that collaborates on church wide events while supporting each other in our individual ministries.
- Cape Cod Church is fortunate to have a gifted group of leaders steering our youth programs. This position will collaborate with our current youth staff team to create a cohesive and effective ministry to children of all ages (Park, Kids Town, LOFT Jr. High, LOFT Sr. High).
- This is a Full-Time position with benefits. CCC offers competitive pay and benefits.
January – February: CCC will be receiving and reviewing applications, follow-up and initial interviews*.
March – April: Follow-up interviews and onsite visits*.
Summer 2019: Start date
*Process may be shortened if position is filled sooner than indicated.
We would love to hear from you – please email us a letter of interest/inquiry and a resume’ to the following.
Pastor Ben Feldott