LOFT+ (during COVID-19)
We believe being together matters. The LOFT is a space for students to discover how a deep relationship with Jesus could change their lives, their relationships, and this world. In these unprecedented and uncertain times, we're continuing to create new spaces for students to form those connections. We are calling this season "LOFT +". There will be new ways to connect in person + opportunities to connect online through our Instagram! Here are some ways students can participate in the LOFT during COVID-19:
Connect with Us
LOFT Outdoors, Tuesday Nights from 6-8pm!
- Here's what to expect:
- Safety first: Safety has always been a top priority at The LOFT. This summer we're re-envisioning how we do everything to reflect that!
- Messages: The fire pit has been transformed into our space for the summer. Students will stay socially distant with their own beach chairs or towels to mark their territory on the hill. :)
- LIVE Worship: an epic set led by our worship interns and young adult artists!
- Surprise Giveaways: it's been a long time, and we'd like to treat you :)
- Games: ...think survivor. ;)
- Registration: posted weekly on IG and sent out via email!
LOFT will mirror all of the safety guidelines of our Sunday services: including socially distant seating arrangements, wearing face masks upon entering the building, and careful sanitizing practices. We are taking maximum safety precautions—in line with state guidelines—to responsibly prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Fill out this Welcome Form to join our email list for additional information!