In 2018, Cape Cod Church hosted our first ever COMPLETELY FREE soccer camp, for the community. Over the week, we saw students (ages 8-11) develop their soccer skills, form new friendships, and have a ton of fun while doing it!
August 12th, we gathered for the "Closing Ceremonies". This was a chance for us to recognize the hard work of all of the players, and for them to reconnect with their teammates after camp! The Ceremonies included:
- T.I.P.S. Camp T-shirts for all players
- A special Sunday service, featuring the band performing "Fight Song" by Rachel Platten as part of our Lyrics Series, and a message from Pastor Ben titled "Lessons I Learned At Soccer Camp"
- Soccer Camp Video recapping the week, featuring our players!
- Presentation of the "Coach's Award" for players who best exemplified "Technique, Integrity, Perception, and Skill"
- Ice cream social after service, catered by Smitty's Homemade Ice Cream!