Our 12th annual Trunk or Treat is a safe, fun, free community Halloween Festival for the whole family. Each year over 3000 people enjoy the carnival-like atmosphere, including bounce houses, face painting, food trucks, games and of course, lots of free candy!
Things to Know:
· Thursday, Oct 31st from 5:30-8pm at Cape Cod Church (1205 Nathan Ellis Hwy)
· Games, Bounce Houses, Food Trucks, and more!
· Decorated cars all handing out free Candy!
· Community Organizations (Mashpee Boys & Girls Club, Cape Cod Children's Museum, Community Health Center, Big Brother/Big Sister and more!)
· Kids will also get a chance to meet local police department and Coast Guard personnel and explore their vehicles up close.
· Parking entrance available from Currier Rd.
· Please bring your own bag/carrier to put your candy in.
If you would like to volunteer to help out or to decorate a car, fill out one of the forms here.
Decorate a Car
See you at Trunk or Treat on Halloween night:
Thursday, October 31st, from 5:30-8pm!