"You Are Always Valuable" - An Inspirational Poem for Sunday, May 19th

"You Are Always Valuable" - An Inspirational Poem for Sunday, May 19th

 You Are Always Valuable

“A popular speaker started off a seminar by holding up a $20 bill. A crowd of 200 had gathered to hear him speak. He asked, ‘Who would like this $20 bill?’

200 hands went up.

He said, ‘I am going to give this $20 to one of you but first, let me do this.’ He crumpled the bill up.

He then asked, ‘Who still wants it?’

All 200 hands were still raised.

‘Well,’ he replied, ‘What if I do this?’ Then he dropped the bill on the ground and stomped on it with his shoes.

He picked it up, and showed it to the crowd. The bill was all crumpled and dirty.

‘Now who still wants it?’

All the hands still went up.

‘My friends, I have just showed you a very important lesson. No matter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value. It was still worth $20. Many times in our lives, life crumples us and grinds us into the dirt. We make bad decisions or deal with poor circumstances. We feel worthless. But no matter what has happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value. You are special – Don’t ever forget it!’

11 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd without a
doubt donate to this excellent blog! I guess for now i'll settle for
book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google
account. I look forward to fresh updates and will
talk about this website with my Facebook group.
Talk soon!

Mon, June 3, 2019 @ 5:42 PM

2. wrote:
whoah this blog is magnificent i like reading your articles.
Stay up the great work! You know, a lot of people are hunting round for this info, you could help them greatly.

Wed, June 5, 2019 @ 12:06 AM

3. wrote:
For hottest information you have to pay a quick
visit world-wide-web and on internet I found this website as a finest web page for most up-to-date updates.

Thu, June 6, 2019 @ 6:24 AM

4. wrote:
This is really attention-grabbing, You're a very skilled blogger.
I have joined your rss feed and look forward to in the hunt for extra of
your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your website in my social
networks

Mon, July 15, 2019 @ 10:46 AM

5. wrote:
I am regular visitor, how are you everybody?
This post posted at this site is truly fastidious. natalielise pof

Thu, August 1, 2019 @ 7:46 AM

6. wrote:
Great items from you, man. I have be aware your stuff previous to and
you're simply too excellent. I really like what you have got right here,
certainly like what you are saying and the way in which through which you say it.
You are making it entertaining and you still care for to stay it wise.
I can't wait to read far more from you. That is really a terrific
website.

Sun, October 13, 2019 @ 1:46 PM

7. wrote:
Magnificent goods from you, man. I've keep in mind your stuff
previous to and you are just extremely magnificent.
I really like what you have obtained here, certainly like what you are stating and the best way during which you assert it.
You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to stay it smart.
I cant wait to learn far more from you. This is actually a terrific website.

Mon, October 28, 2019 @ 10:43 AM

8. wrote:
An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a friend
who has been doing a little research on this. And he in fact ordered me breakfast because I
discovered it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this....
Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending time to discuss this issue here on your website.

Tue, October 29, 2019 @ 7:00 AM

9. wrote:
Unquestionably consider that that you stated.
Your favorite reason appeared to be at the web the easiest thing to be mindful of.

I say to you, I certainly get irked whilst other people think about concerns that they just do not recognise about.

You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and also outlined out the whole thing without having side effect , folks could take a signal.
Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Thu, November 14, 2019 @ 8:02 AM

10. wrote:
Yes! Finally something about plenty of fish dating site.

Sun, November 17, 2019 @ 11:36 PM

11. wrote:
Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while
you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog site?
The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of
this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

Fri, November 22, 2019 @ 12:17 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.