KIDS TOWN IS BACK IN BUSINESS!
@9 & 11am services
sunday morning & beyond!
Masks are optional for both children and adults in Kids Town and the Park
In Kids Ministry, our goal is to introduce your children to Jesus, to each other, and to what a full life with God can look like. We sum this up with our tag line Live Fully.
We believe that living fully means living a life dedicated to following Jesus by using the gifts God gives us and answering the callings He places on our lives. In other words, finding our identity in Christ.
We believe that this way of life must be rooted in understanding that God created us for a purpose. (Jeremiah 29:11, 2 Corinthians 5:17, Galatians 2:20, Genesis 1:27)
We believe investing in children and helping them discover what an “identity in Christ” can look like is paramount to both the here-and-now and the eternal well being of the next generation.
We understand that the foundation of a person’s identity (core values of hope, purpose, and worth) is predominantly laid before the age of 12.
And, we know that kids want to show up and be a part of experiences where they have friends, they feel safe, they can have fun, and they are loved. Welcome to Kids Town!
What to Expect
- We open for registration 15 mins before service begins.
- Masks optional
- Each family will have designated check in number for check in and check out
- In order to minimize unnecessary contact we ask that only one parent enters Kids Town if needed.
- Your child/ren will experience music, dancing, a bible story, a lesson, fellowship time, and a craft or activity.
- If necessary, we will call caregivers using the number assigned at registration- it will come up on screen in auditorium.
- Parents will present family number (given at check in)
- Child/ren will be called to dismissal door.
- The Garage (the playroom) is open once all children have been checked out and one caregiver must remain with child.
WHEN IS CAMP?
July 18th – 22nd (M -F) Departing the church around 7am on the 18th and returning around 1pm on the 22nd
WHERE IS CAMP?
Jaffrey, New Hampshire (about 2.5 hrs)
HOW MUCH IS IT?
$475 early bird, $500 after April 30th
ARE THERE ANY SCHOLARSHIPS/DISCOUNTS?
Please apply for these using the attached form. There are financial need based, number of siblings also attending based, and foster care based options. There may also be additional scholarships available through Cape Cod Church TBA. Our community has always been very generous when it comes to supporting our campers!
WHAT DOES A DAY LOOK LIKE?
Day starts at 7:30 am and lights out at 8:45 pm. Chapel twice a day and cabin devotions every night. LOTS of games and time to connect with the group.
WHO WILL MY CHILD ROOM WITH?
That will be determined after all the registrations are in but they will be with other Cape Cod Church kids.
WHO WILL BE MY CHILD’S COUNSELOR?
Also to be determined but rest assured that the counselors that will be going are already volunteers in Kids Town (so your child should be familiar with them) and have been security checked through Cape Cod Church and will have to go through the security application process through Berea as well.
WHO CAN I CONTACT WITH QUESTIONS?
Contact Kids Town Director Leiko McSherry email@example.com
Rate: Early Bird $475 through April 30 // $500 starting May 1
You MUST register through Berea directly
Register HERE (clickable link)
Use Code CAPECOD when checking out- you will not pay during registration! Please use THISLINK to register through Cape Cod Church with a “hold my place” fee of $50. We will collect the remainder of the fee after scholarships have been awarded. You can set up a monthly payment schedule if desired.
LIVE FULLY SPORTS CAMPS
The goal of our sport camps is to provide free, focused, fun for students (k-5th grade)! All of our camps are coed and designed to accommodate all skill levels, from beginner to advanced. They are led by experienced Cape Cod coaches with a passion for their sport.
What to expect…• Fundamentals
• Skill drills
• Focus on ALL skill levels
• FUN (& Freeze pops!)
• Parents are invited to stay and watch the fun!
LACROSSE CAMP | July 25th-29th | Grades K-5th | Session 1: 5-6pm | Session 2: 6-7pm | Register HERE
SOCCER CAMP | August 1st-5th | Grades K-5th | Session 1: 5-6pm | Session 2: 6-7pm | Register HERE
VOLUNTEER | Coaches | Nurses | Registration Team | Sign up HERE
CLOSING CEREMONIES | Sunday, August 7th | Lacrosse @ 9am | Soccer @ 11am
The “Closing Ceremonies” is a service dedicated to celebrating the hard work of all of the students and volunteers involved in our Live Fully Camps! Closing Ceremonies include…
• Live Fully Camp T-shirts for all students
• Video recap of our last 2 weeks
• Presentation of the “Coach’s Award” for each camp ( Lacrosse recognized @ 9am service // Soccer Camp recognized @ 11am service)
• Ice cream social FOR EVERYONE! (provided by Somerset Creamery)