KIDS TOWN IS BACK IN BUSINESS!
Kids Town IN PERSON
Masks are optional for both children and adults in Kids Town and the Park
In Kids Ministry, our goal is to introduce your children to Jesus, to each other, and to what living fully for Jesus looks like.
We believe that living fully means living a life marked by health: good mental health, good physical health, good relational health, good emotional health, and good spiritual health.
We believe that this holistic approach to health must be rooted in understanding that God created us for a purpose! (finding our identity in Jesus – Jeremiah 29:11, 2 Corinthians 5:17, Galatians 2:20, Genesis 1:27)
We understand that the foundation (core values of hope, purpose, and self-worth) of a person’s identity is laid before they reach age 12.
We believe investing in children and helping them discover what an “identity in Christ” can look like is paramount to both the here-and-now and the eternal well being of the next generation.
And, we know that kids want to show up and be a part of experiences where they have friends, they feel safe, they can have fun, and they are loved. Welcome to Kids Town!
What to Expect
- We open for registration 10 mins before service begins.
- Masks optional
- Upon arrival, each child will sanitize their hands.
- Each family will have designated check in number for check in and check out
- In order to minimize unnecessary contact we ask that only one parent enters Kids Town if needed.
- Your child/ren will experience music, dancing, a bible story, a lesson, fellowship time, and a craft or activity.
- If necessary, we will call caregivers using the number assigned at registration- it will come up on screen in auditorium.
- Parents will present family number (given at check in)
- Child/ren will be called to dismissal door.
- No need to come in to Kids Town but if needed we ask that only one adult come in to retrieve child.