THE LOFT IS ON!
Engage Camp 2021!
High School: Get ready for the BEST WEEK OF SUMMER!
- We will be riding into camp in stylein a US Coachways Coach Bus
- We are Team ’70s! Our team color is Teal Green and pack some of your best hippie fits :)
- This is a ONCE in a lifetime opportunity with The LOFT :) Don’t miss it!
Junior High: We did not forget you this summer! Your time is coming :) …get ready for the ALL NIGHTER to end ALL NIGHTERS! More info coming soon.
The LOFT Summer Camp
Last year, COVID-19 kept us from doing camp, but this year The LOFT will join students from all over the Northeast area at Clarks Summit University in Pennsylvania to engage with the God who created them, loves them, and has a plan for their life. While we were disappointed that Engage Camp isn’t coming to MA this year due to challenging COVID restrictions, we thought the trip to PA was the best option for a great summer camp experience. Despite the long drive time, after much consideration, we decided to offer this unique opportunity for our high school students. We know this is the last opportunity for our seniors to attend camp, so we think the drive is worth it! Especially if it means giving them a memorable chance to connect with God and their church, before heading off into the world.
How to sign up
STEP 1: FIRST SAVE YOUR SPOT WITH CAPE COD CHURCH!
Camp costs $395 per student (note* our cost includes leaders & transportation via coach bus)
We never want finances to be the reason a student doesn’t come to camp. We are committed to providing scholarships to any family who may need it! You do not need to pay the full (or any) amount to save your spot!
The bus is limited to 43 students: complete this form today to save your spot. SAVE SPOT
STEP 2: THEN REGISTER THROUGH ENGAGE CAMP!
Every student and leader must register online to attend Engage Camp as well. ENGAGE REGISTRATION
Use these cheats and it will take you 5-10mins:
- July 5th-9th – Clarks Summit University
- Select: Cape Cod Church
- Have your insurance card ready!
- Apply Code: Cape2021
(*note: the full cost of camp is $395 due to leaders, transportation via coach bus, ect.)
STEP 3: GET READY FOR CAMP!
Here are some things you need to know before we go!
- Monday, July 5th: Students need to be at the church for 5:45-6am, so we can load up and leave for PA!
- Friday, July 9th: We will be leaving Clarks Summit University at 10am and plan to get back for 5pm! (students will have access to phones)
Connect with Us
LOFT meets Tuesday Nights from 6-8pm!
- Here’s what to expect:
- Safety first: Safety has always been a top priority at The LOFT. LOFT will mirror all of the safety guidelines of our Sunday services: including socially distant seating arrangements, wearing face masks upon entering the building, and careful sanitizing practices. We are taking maximum safety precautions—in line with state guidelines—to responsibly prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Messages: We are committed to encouraging our students with engaging and relevant messages. Our goal is to share the love and hope of Jesus in a way that will bring about positive life change and lasting relationships with each other and with Christ.
- LIVE Worship: an epic set led by our own teens and worship band!
- Games, Surprize giveaways, and more!